Diet plans to increase weight - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hi Doc
User : how are you
Doctor : i am fine thank you. do you have any medical query we can help you with?
User : yes i do have...
Doctor : \yes please proceed we are here to help you
User : my height is 5'11 but my weight is 60 KG...i want to gain weight almost 10 kg..could you help me?
Doctor : yes we can help you. Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status
User : 24 Male Chennai , software engineer, Single
Doctor : yes please follow these simple tips
Doctor : Eat more calories
Doctor : eat around 1,000 extra calories per day to gain less than half a kilo a week.
Doctor : Make smart choices
For example, choose dairy products, fish and meat over bread. Choose eggs over vegetables.
Doctor : Increase your protein intake.
Doctor : Consume a lot of high-calorie snacks (not junk food) such as cheese sticks, milk shakes, muffins, dried fruits, yoghurt and breakfast bars
Doctor : Drink a lot of fluids that supply nutrients and calories; milk, fresh fruit juices and energy drinks are good examples.
Doctor : are you understanding?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pain in chest cant lay down
- Baby started teething diet plan to increase weight
- Cansoft safe during pregnancy
- Healthy weight gain diet chart for men
- Is the hcg diet safe for heart and liver patients
- Diet chart to lose 3 to 5 kg weight
- Chest pains and cant poop
- Diet plan to increase overall weight
- Cansoft suppository late pregnancy
- Suggest diet plan to increase weight
- Steatocystoma diet
- Feeling weird on hcg diet
- Diet plan to increase weight
- On cerazette cant lose weight
- Constantly increasing weight diet plan