Diet plan to control gastritis problem - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
Doctor : How can I help you
User : hi
Doctor : proceed with your query ..
User : how to control gas problem
Doctor : Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : 23.male,un-married,78kgs,5.8 feet
Doctor : Since when are you having it and What measures have you taken till now for t
Doctor : it
Doctor : You shallneed to regularize your diet and make sure that you eat on time all the time
Doctor : Every 4 hours you shall need to eat some thing Solid that shall stay put in your stomach
User : past 6 months
Doctor : so that you are able to nullify your acids secretions
Doctor : And once that is attained then you shall
Doctor : need to maintain it every time
Doctor : Also take 4-5 liters of water during the day
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Have thyroid and gastritis diet plan to reduce weight
- Chest bruise
- Hip bruise symptoms
- Is bloating or gas a side effect of micardis?
- Diet for antral gastritis
- Is diarrhea a side effect of cyclobenzaprine?
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of xanax?
- Heat on bruised ribs
- Have severe gastritis suggest a diet plan
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of imodium?
- Is rectal bleeding a side effect of claravis?
- Birth control pills and gastritis
- Bruising easily and tired
- What is a bruised lung
- Diet chart for gastritis patient