Diet plan for weight loss? - Online Doctor Chats
my height is 5.1 & wt is 63 kgs, what do i do reduce my weight
May i know your sex and age.
Do you folow any diet plan
Do you exercise?
Are you a vegetarian?
You should atleast go for a 20 min walk or exercise in the mornings.
in exercise can i do skipping
yes you can .
You can have brown rice, chapathi innstead.
can u have some detailed diet schedule
Reduce all dairy products.
yes we cans end you that too.
What is your mobile number.
In dairy products- curd also
no curd is good for you
you can have skimmed milk.
what should i have in the breakfast
Also, mutton should be avoided, fish and chicken are good.
chicken contains protein so it is good, wont make you fat.
In breakfast what should i have
Drink lemon and honey in the morning daily,
chapathi,idli is preferable
with warm water/normal water
Have chapathi twice daily with salad.
rice only once , curds in the afternoon.
We will send you the diet chart, do you have any more queries.
when i can expect the diet chart
sprout moongs are good for weight reduction
everything will be there, timings for food, what to eat, depending upon your body, nature etc..
yes they are good.
thanks will be waiting for your chart
you are welcome.
kindly login for further queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diet for pots patients
- Post menstrual weight gain
- Involuntary gas passing
- Pituitary problems and weight gain
- Problems associated with obesity
- Maharashtrian diet plan for weight loss
- Healthy diet for ms sufferers
- Mirena and fsh levels
- Looking a diet plan for weight loss
- Weight of gaf timberline shingles
- Need a diet plan for weight loss
- Diets for obese men
- Suggest diet plan for weight loss and weight gain
- Diet regimen for muscle gain
- Kichadi diet plan for weight loss