Diet plan for a person who has newly joined gym - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hello Doc, I am 22yrs old,I am a vegetarian by choice, I would like to know a good diet I could follow as I ve begun working out at the Gym.
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur bidy wt is absolutely fine
Doctor : u can try various regimes for the diet
User : A good diet would be??
Doctor : Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, and grain products like wheat.
Doctor : Increase the consumption of complex carbohydrates like whole wheat, millet (jowar) and barley (bajra)
Doctor : r u there?
It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vdrl positive no pain or rash best medication for treatment
- Is consumption of honey with lemon advisable for weight loss
- Digestion takes time vomiting taking prilosec is it acid reflux
- List of food that can eat of a person who has hypertension
- Had heart attack had arteries repaired on morphine now what
- What is life expectancy in a person who has pvcs
- Child taking epilex syrup to avoid convulsion any side effects
- Scheduled ivf treatment are vaccinations safe
- Suggest diet plan to increase weight
- Joining a gym with high blood pressure
- Is it good to join gym for thin people
- Suggest diet to increase weight in infant
- Suggest diet plan and health tips to fight obesity
- Height-153cm and weight-61 kg suggest diet pan to reduce weight
- Lunch meal of person who has hypertetion