Diet plan for a person who has newly joined gym - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hello Doc, I am 22yrs old,I am a vegetarian by choice, I would like to know a good diet I could follow as I ve begun working out at the Gym.
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur bidy wt is absolutely fine
Doctor : u can try various regimes for the diet
User : A good diet would be??
Doctor : Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, and grain products like wheat.
Doctor : Increase the consumption of complex carbohydrates like whole wheat, millet (jowar) and barley (bajra)
Doctor : r u there?
It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Incremental syrup to increase height
- How nutrilite protein is processed
- List of food that can eat of a person who has hypertension
- Protein shake makes me itch
- Dronis 20 side effects by sun pharma
- What is life expectancy in a person who has pvcs
- Does useing pharmaton effects fertility
- Drugs widening of qrs
- Joining a gym with high blood pressure
- Is it good to join gym for thin people
- Dry cough due to tracheal itching
- Drinking alcohol after pneumothorax
- Lunch meal of person who has hypertetion
- Health tips for software
- How much protein is in port