Diet plan and precautions for 3 month old pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi
User : i am pregnant from last two months?can u tell me wat food shuld i avoid/
Let me tell you that there are no foods to be forbidden during pregnancy
User : ok......
The only advice is to have nutritous food
rather than junk foods
User : and what about sex relation during pregnancy?
You take good amount of fruits and vegeatables
User : ok
In the first trimester, it is advisable not to strain much
In the first 3 months that is
Later you can continue with normal sexual life
except for 15 days before delivery
User : ok...thnx.....for information...
User : ok one more question..........what is the best position for sleep
Is there anything else you want to ask?
Left sided lateral position
User : i mean during first timestar
but that is after your abdominal girth increases
before that there is nothing as such
User : till then what is the best position for sleep
Is there anything else you I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diet plans 7th month pregnancy
- Drugs/medication for acanthosis nigricans
- Precautions to be taken during 3 month pregnancy
- Diet plan for pregnancy during 6th month
- Proluton in third trimester
- Trisomy 9 syndrome treatable?
- Symptoms of pregnant and wearing tampon with period
- Drugs/medication for spondylolysis
- Precautions in 3rd month of twin pregnancy
- Drugs/medication for gastric outlet obstruction
- Sleepiness third trimester
- Drugs/medication for mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Drugs/medication for oral candidiasis
- Diet plan in 5th month pregnancy
- Oxyelite pro and pregnancy risks