Diet modifications for weight gain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello mam
User : i m 26 years old boy....
Doctor : Ok
User : my weight is 47 kgs
User : and int not gain
Doctor : what is your height ?
User : i want to 50 above
User : 5'7"
Doctor : You need to take a high protein diet,
Doctor : Do you have any health problems?
Doctor : You need to take nuts like almonds, cashew. raisins , walnuts in your diet at least once in a day.
Doctor : Breakfast should include egg with breads or chapattis wheat with ghee or butter.
Doctor : Non-veg to b included daily. if you are non-vegetarian
Doctor : If veg then paneer 3-4 times and include more of chana, rajmah , matki in your diet every day.
Doctor : Take 2 glasses of whole milk everyday with a Protein powder like Proteinex.
User : ok
Doctor : Can you take milk?
Doctor : Have fruits like custard apple, banana, grapes , pineapple along with the others.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blister in mouth with little red dots
- Diet chart for gaining weight
- Werdnig hoffman disease diet
- Weight gaining diets for women
- Puss penis filled blisters
- Dla milestone chart
- Dyspraxia overweight
- Blisters on left foot
- Weight gain diets for men
- Single blister on hand flu like symptoms
- Weight and muscle gain diet
- Diets for athletes to gain weight
- Blisters on childs foot
- I smell after eating fish
- Is diet snapple really zero calories