Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Diet for weight gain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

User :   i am too skinny , which doctor should i see ?
what's kind of doctor i need ?

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
User :   hi
Doctor :  
please provide your age, gender, height, weight, location, occupation.
User :   27 , m , 151 , 5'10"
User :   califronia
Doctor :   ok
User :   im very sad please help me
Doctor :  
weight gain can be achieved with folowing a well balanced diet and fitness program
Doctor :  
it needs strictnees and patience, as weight gain happens over a time
Doctor :  
could you describe your eating pattern of 1 day?
Doctor :  
to be able to assess your eating habits and suggest any changes if needed?
User :   yes
Doctor :  
please proceed
User :   but this my wight since i was 15 years old
User :   never ever change
Doctor :  
you ned to take extra calories per day
User :   and now im 27 years old
User :   i eat good everyday
Doctor :  
and divide the entire day calorie intake to spread out to 5-6 times a day, taking meals and snacks
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor