Diet for weight gain - Online Doctor Chats
User : i am too skinny , which doctor should i see ?
what's kind of doctor i need ?
Doctor : hi
User : hi
please provide your age, gender, height, weight, location, occupation.
User : 27 , m , 151 , 5'10"
User : califronia
Doctor : ok
User : im very sad please help me
weight gain can be achieved with folowing a well balanced diet and fitness program
it needs strictnees and patience, as weight gain happens over a time
could you describe your eating pattern of 1 day?
to be able to assess your eating habits and suggest any changes if needed?
User : yes
User : but this my wight since i was 15 years old
User : never ever change
you ned to take extra calories per day
User : and now im 27 years old
User : i eat good everyday
and divide the entire day calorie intake to spread out to 5-6 times a day, taking meals and snacks
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dizziness in the elderly
- Diet chart for gaining weight
- Can a child take amoclan bid tablets
- Weight gaining diets for women
- Diclofenac tablets and alcohol
- Does ivdp between l4-l5 cause any problem
- Weight gain diets for men
- Does concerta affect sperm count
- Why are steroids harmful
- Amitriptyline for shingles pain
- How can i check if i am pregnant
- What are the uses of candibiotic ear drops
- Weight and muscle gain diet
- Diets for athletes to gain weight
- What are pain killers