Diet for weight gain - Online Doctor Chats
User : i am too skinny , which doctor should i see ?
what's kind of doctor i need ?
Doctor : hi
User : hi
please provide your age, gender, height, weight, location, occupation.
User : 27 , m , 151 , 5'10"
User : califronia
Doctor : ok
User : im very sad please help me
weight gain can be achieved with folowing a well balanced diet and fitness program
it needs strictnees and patience, as weight gain happens over a time
could you describe your eating pattern of 1 day?
to be able to assess your eating habits and suggest any changes if needed?
User : yes
User : but this my wight since i was 15 years old
User : never ever change
you ned to take extra calories per day
User : and now im 27 years old
User : i eat good everyday
and divide the entire day calorie intake to spread out to 5-6 times a day, taking meals and snacks
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Occasional pin prick feeling on my cervix
- Diet chart for gaining weight
- Nausea, fatigue, and headache at 37 weeks pregnant
- What is the normal length of cervix during pregnancy
- Weight gaining diets for women
- I have puss underneath my skin then my skin ripped off
- Weight gain diets for men
- Vertin tablets for cervical spondalits
- My baby ate xanax signs
- Staphylococci on cervix
- Weil felix test interpretation
- Left cerebral lacunar infarct and c m fisher's 5 syndromes
- Weight and muscle gain diet
- Diets for athletes to gain weight
- Lightheaded and numbness of feet