Diet for a person with heart disease,diabetes and hypertension - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : my grandad's 82
User : he smokes
User : he doesn't drink
User : and i want to improve his life, by changing his diet and how he lives
User : what can i do?
Does have any other medical ilness?
User : he had a heart attack 4 years ago
Like diabetes, hypertension.
User : he takes a pump , not sure what, when he feels like he should.
User : nooo.
Any mdications he is taking.
User : yeah, not sure what though. it's a pump, in a red tube. he doesn't take it very often
How is his diet?
User : not good, he eats alot of food from iceland and stuff
User : and he doesn't do any exercise.
whats his weight?
User : umm, 10st? he's very thin, and doesnt weight alot. i don't understand why, but i think it effects his colestrol more.
You have consult a dietian.
Doctor : when was the general routine check up done?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Side effect of novolin r
- Symptoms of Hypertensive heart disease
- Diet for hypernatremia
- Hypertensive heart disease causes
- Usage of revatio
- Liquid mineral supplement
- Benign hypertensive heart disease
- Taking dietary supplements
- Side effect of disprin
- Side effect of feldene
- Coronary heart disease diabetes
- Usage of ciclopirox
- Diagnosis of Hypertensive heart disease
- Multiple mineral supplement
- Minerex mineral supplement