Diet chart and tips for weight gain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi sir.. i eat nicely and also excersise daily.. still i dont have weight
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i m 6 ft and 60kg
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 24,male,pallikaranai,software engineer,not married,6ft,60kgs
Doctor : Your desirable body weight is between 67 - 74 Kgs.
User : ya
Doctor : you need to take more of
User : how can i?
Doctor : nuts like almonds, cashew. raisins , walnuts in your diet atleast once in a day.
Doctor : Breakfast shld incld egg with breads or chapatis wheat with ghee or butter.
Doctor : A glass of milk with protein powder or dry fruit powder.
Doctor : You can mix soya atta or bajra atta or millet atta in your wheat chapatis. include basmati rice. â?¢ Non-veg to b included daily. if you are non-vegetarien
User : ok... i had chicken pox last 6-7 months back. till how much time i should not have to take chicken or egg?
Doctor : 2. glasses of . Have milkshakes for snacks or any snack will do. buffalo's milk everyday. Enjoy a desert everyday
User : thank you.. i will do...
Doctor : you can have chicken there is no limitation to eat chicken for chicken pox
Doctor : Do not forget to have fruits like custard apple, banana, grapes , pineapple along with the others.
Doctor : In general your diet should include 4-5 Tbsp of oil everyday. and 2-3 tbsp of ghee everyday .
Doctor : ar you there
Doctor : are you there
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is protinex powder safe
- Signs of protien poisioning
- Treatment and cure for falx meningioma
- Treatment and cure for sulfate allergy
- Treatment and cure for niacin deficiency
- Treatment and cure for sulphite allergy
- Treatment and cure for scald injuries
- At which time practin should take
- Treatment and cure for traumatic pneumothorax
- Treatment and cure for secondary insomnia
- Slim quick vs plexusslim
- Treatment and cure for inflammatory oral mucosa
- Treatment and cure for pelvic trauma/ infection
- Soya protein shakes palpitations
- Treatment and cure for oral mucositis