Diet and precautions to improve protein intake - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : I am a student who has recently started body building and since I am a vergetarian I do not think I get enough protiens from my regular diet
User : what do you suggest for that?
Doctor : well
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age,Location, Height and Weight.
User : 21, Kanpur, 5'9'', 72 Kg
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur body wt is normal
Doctor : Body-building involves a lifestyle. Regular, intense and goal-oriented training sessions combined with a good approach to eating, will promote the development of a muscular physique you desire. What you require is discipline, patience, persistence and consistency.
User : any special diet I should consume for more protiens
User : ?
Doctor : Generally speaking, each meal should contain between 25-50 g of protein
Doctor : Your carbohydrates should include chapatti, rice, bread, potatoes, other cereals, grains, pasta; and include most fruits and vegetables, most vegetables and leafy greens. You require complex carbohydrates from whole grain cereals (chapatti, whole wheat bread, jowar roti, bajra chapatti, etc.) and complex carbohydrates from fruits and vegetables. Minimise rice, sugar and other simple carbohydrates. The oatmeal you mentioned can be taken as a pre workout meal with skimmed milk.
Doctor : Sources for protein include lean meats, fish, egg whites, low fat paneer, dahi and whey protein. Avoid fatty meats and try to grill or use a tandoor for your meats and do not fry them in oil or ghee. Remember to include proteins in each meal.
Doctor : r u there??
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Protein intake and multiple myeloma
- Can boiled egg be eaten during lose motion
- How can i get the proper diet chart
- Protein in diets
- Prickly pain in pelvic region
- What diet should i have to control ecr
- Protein intake in jaundice patient
- What diet plans to follow to overcome reflex
- Peanut shaped testicle pain
- Pelvic pain with swollen vulva
- What is the best diet to grow tall
- Protein intake for kidney disease
- Recommended daily intake protein
- 6 weeks weird pain while peeing
- Pain in my vagina when i pee