Diet and precautions to improve protein intake - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : I am a student who has recently started body building and since I am a vergetarian I do not think I get enough protiens from my regular diet
User : what do you suggest for that?
Doctor : well
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age,Location, Height and Weight.
User : 21, Kanpur, 5'9'', 72 Kg
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur body wt is normal
Doctor : Body-building involves a lifestyle. Regular, intense and goal-oriented training sessions combined with a good approach to eating, will promote the development of a muscular physique you desire. What you require is discipline, patience, persistence and consistency.
User : any special diet I should consume for more protiens
User : ?
Doctor : Generally speaking, each meal should contain between 25-50 g of protein
Doctor : Your carbohydrates should include chapatti, rice, bread, potatoes, other cereals, grains, pasta; and include most fruits and vegetables, most vegetables and leafy greens. You require complex carbohydrates from whole grain cereals (chapatti, whole wheat bread, jowar roti, bajra chapatti, etc.) and complex carbohydrates from fruits and vegetables. Minimise rice, sugar and other simple carbohydrates. The oatmeal you mentioned can be taken as a pre workout meal with skimmed milk.
Doctor : Sources for protein include lean meats, fish, egg whites, low fat paneer, dahi and whey protein. Avoid fatty meats and try to grill or use a tandoor for your meats and do not fry them in oil or ghee. Remember to include proteins in each meal.
Doctor : r u there??
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Protein intake and multiple myeloma
- Implanon and nicorette patched
- Protein in diets
- Suggest proper diet for weakness and weight gain
- Suggest diet to lose wight
- Protein intake in jaundice patient
- Smoking marijuana on implanon paranoia
- Does cimzia increases weight
- Need vegetarian diet chart for child s adequate growth
- Levocarnitine tablets used for increase motility
- Sore throat and swollen incisive papilla
- Protein intake for kidney disease
- Does omni hcg drops cause bloody stools
- Recommended daily intake protein
- Nicotine patches and implanon