Diet and precautions to be taken during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : am conceived now so how should i take my food?
Doctor : Yes you can take food
Doctor : You should take more proteins
User : ok
Doctor : Take more whole grains, pulses, eggs,
Doctor : whole milk, green leafy vegetables
User : so how should i sleep in nights?
Doctor : You should get at least 7-8 hrs of sleep
Doctor : You should better sleep on your left side
User : am feeling too tired in the nights
Doctor : You should also take naps during the day
Doctor : are you having any swelling of your feet?
User : no
Doctor : Ok
User : pls tell me
Doctor : You should sleep with your legs slightly elevated with a pillow
Doctor : Try to eat several small meals per day
Doctor : Eat home prepared food preferably
User : am feeling some pain in the nights
Doctor : Where is the pain located?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can huntington's disease cause slow, uncoordinated fine movements?
- Can my shortness of breath be due to left ventricular hypertrophy?
- Precautions to be taken during 3 month pregnancy
- Importance of methylation
- Isovue 200 m
- Can triple x syndrome cause behavior and mental health problems?
- What precautions to be taken during seventh month of pregnancy
- Precautions taken during pregnancy
- Urine infection in baby
- Suggest diet to be taken during pregnancy
- What are the precautions to be taken during pregnancy
- Anti hypertensives in pregnancy
- Thyroid levels in pregnancy
- Are red, white, pale or grayish-yellow skin symptoms of frostbite?
- Can my shortness of breath be due to acute lymphocytic leukemia?