Diet and precautions to be taken during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : am conceived now so how should i take my food?
Doctor : Yes you can take food
Doctor : You should take more proteins
User : ok
Doctor : Take more whole grains, pulses, eggs,
Doctor : whole milk, green leafy vegetables
User : so how should i sleep in nights?
Doctor : You should get at least 7-8 hrs of sleep
Doctor : You should better sleep on your left side
User : am feeling too tired in the nights
Doctor : You should also take naps during the day
Doctor : are you having any swelling of your feet?
User : no
Doctor : Ok
User : pls tell me
Doctor : You should sleep with your legs slightly elevated with a pillow
Doctor : Try to eat several small meals per day
Doctor : Eat home prepared food preferably
User : am feeling some pain in the nights
Doctor : Where is the pain located?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sleep position embryo transfer
- Precautions to be taken during 3 month pregnancy
- What precautions to be taken during seventh month of pregnancy
- Is chest pain a side effect of benicar hct?
- Precautions taken during pregnancy
- Is dark urine a side effect of cefpodoxime?
- Is chest pain a side effect of cefpodoxime?
- Can i take prenatal and eltroxin at one time
- Effects of gynaecosid on first trimester pregnancy?
- Is double vision a side effect of cometriq?
- Suggest diet to be taken during pregnancy
- Is bloody urine a side effect of captopril?
- What are the precautions to be taken during pregnancy
- What is a suprox sr does it have any side effect
- Side effect susten vt tablet