Diet and physical activity advice for an underweight person - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : sir i dont have any apetite for food
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 23,male,secunderabad,student,single,5'8,50kg
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur under wt
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : ya
Doctor : how many?
User : no doctor..occasionally i used to have beers...thats it
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
Doctor : there r many reasons for that: User : doctor but some 2 years ago i have taken some body steariods,that helped me in gaining weight,but as soon as i left that,my weight and hunger reduced drastically
Doctor : Inadequate food intake, both in quantity and quality.
Doctor : Increased physical activity without an increase in food intake leading to energy deficit.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dexona protein powder
- Dexona as a steroid
- What is work of dexona tablets
- Pregnant with blood pressure of 14868
- Blood pressure 148 over 88
- 148 90 blood pressure
- Fatty liver in underweight person
- Underweight lack of appetite advice on weight gain
- Blood glucose of 148 while pregnant
- Having healthy diet skinny underweight
- Practin and dexona medicine
- Blood pressure 149 over 67
- Is handpractice is good for an underweight person?
- Restricted diet in teenagers who are underweight
- Dexona and peritol tablets