Diet and lifestyle changes for weight reduction - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hello
User : iam 22 years old
User : male
Doctor : How can I help ?
User : 79kg
Doctor : ok
User : 6ft
User : i want to shed 5 kgs
Doctor : Since when have you been this way
Doctor : Do you have any Medical Illness
User : 1 year
User : no
User : i started fruit diet
Doctor : ok Do you exercise and take any Diet regimen or measures
User : but friuts could not stop my hunger
User : yeah i work out in gym
User : daily
User : i do threadmill
Doctor : ok
User : any suggestions
User : regarding diet
Doctor : You need to take a low calorie diet rather than crash diets.
Doctor : Fruits dont supplement proteins.
User : so what i have to take
Doctor : I suggest that you take Phulkas instead of Chapathis
Doctor : Lentils and vegetables cooked in less oil.
User : rice ??
Doctor : Avoid milk products except butter milk
User : curd ??
Doctor : Avoid rice, potatoes, sugar and maida completely.
Doctor : Curd with skimmed milk is ok.
User : tea ?
User : coffee
Doctor : Take fruits like papaya, guava etc but avoid bananas, pine apples, custard apples.
Doctor : Tea and coffee without or less sugar
Doctor : is all right
Doctor : Exrecise regularly
Doctor : Also try to cut down on
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hungry thirsty tired overweight
- Will stress test indicate lifestyle changes like better diet
- Every time i cross my legs my legs fall asleep
- Prescription plus lifestyle diet
- How to use the nutrilite to reduce the obesity
- Hand falls asleep while sleeping
- What does it mean when your head falls asleep
- Why do my hands fall asleep when i lay them on my lap
- Hypertrichosis lifestyle
- Hands falls asleep while laying down
- Diet chart for a sedentary lifestyle
- Nutrilite protein powder hemoglobin
- Aha diet and lifestyle recommendations
- Suggest diet plans and lifestyle changes for curing fatty liver
- How overweight on microgynon