Diet advice to reduce acidity - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi Doctor
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : Plz can u give me any remedy for gas trouble that moves all my body specifically stomach..
User : I am facing this problem from last 1 yr .
Doctor : Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status:
Doctor : You can take Tab Rantac 150 mf 2 times a day before food
Doctor : Avoid spicy, oily foods, junk foods
User : 30 Yrs, Male, Corporate Quality,India , Married
Doctor : You can also take syrup gelusil 3tsp 3 times a day, before food
User : I already stopped eating junk foods, spicy foods, doctor.
Doctor : Any other query
Doctor : Take more of curds, vegetables, fruits in your diet
User : Okay.
Doctor : Can i help you any other way
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diet to reduce hdl levels and uric acid
- Stomach flu at 38 weeks prego
- Stomach tense at 38 weeks
- Is chest pain or discomfort a side effect of desipramine?
- Is rabonik sufficient to reduce acidity and acid reflux
- Bad heartburn at 39 weeks
- Is dryness and peeling of skin a side effect of differin?
- What are the side effects of dr scholl's callus removers?
- Diet for acidity
- What diet to take to reduce uric acid level
- Surge in reflux 38 weeks pregnant
- Is stuffy or runny nose a side effect of tudorza pressair?
- Acid reducer vs acid controller
- Cramps during bowel movement 39 weeks
- Is vivid dreams or nightmares a side effect of clonidine?