Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Diet advice for a person having severe indigestion - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi doc i am a software professional
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i am sufferung from severe indigestion
Doctor :   Since when are you having this?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What symptoms are you having?
User :   last few weeks
Doctor :   Ok
User :   my stomach is filled with gas
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Can you mention your age, gender, height and weight?
User :   age:25, weight 56, height :5.5, male
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   You should avoid oily and spicy foods completely for 1-2 months.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Fiber should also be restricted
User :   ok
Doctor :   After 1-2 months, fibres and pulses can be slowly started again.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor