Diet advice for a hemmoroid patient - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi, I have been having problems with a thrombosed hemmrhoid
User : i went to the doctor monday night...this started monday morning
User : i went to urgent care and they prescribed cream and pain killer and told me to go to my family doctor in the morning
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : tuesday evening, i went to my family doctor and he drained the hemmroid
User : i am 28, female, texas, hr, married
User : my question is...he told me to do sitz baths and take tylenol for the pain
User : the hemmrhoid doesn't seem to be getting any smaller and it still hurts
Doctor : yeah thats really beneficial
User : should i be concerned and do i need to go to the emergency room?
Doctor : no
Doctor : r u in any medication?
User : how long will it take to shrink?
User : i am just taking tylenol and advil
Doctor : may be few weeks
User : i just want to feel better for christmas
Doctor : what u can do is: User : i read on the internet that it can be cut off surgically. is waiting the few weeks even worth it? or should I get it cut
Doctor : yeah
User : what do you mean?
Doctor : 'It is important to get into the habit of answering the â??call of natureâ?? so that stools are passed easily without much strain. A diet adequate in fibre, consisting of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole-grain cereals should be taken. Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of fluid daily is advisable.
Doctor : Gentle cleaning and wiping after each bowel action is recommended.
User : you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is it ok to take vitamin d 50 000 if you have gastritis and
- Infant constipation poop stuck
- Diet advice for gallbladder
- I am 85kg and my hight is 52 and i have pcos what is ideal wight for me to get pregnant
- Pistachios during pregnancy
- Pubic hair cysts
- Penile seborrheic dermatitis
- Chondrocalcinosis diet advice
- Period twice this month after taking levonelle
- Helicobacter pylori diet advice
- Diet advice for a vegetarian patient recovering from jaundice
- Is mucusy discharge from your anus normal
- Vdm kit patient advice
- Inflammation of the membrane lining of the intestine and stomach
- Is severe loose motion a sign of hiv