Did blood test. Is the test result normal? - Online Doctor Chats
I recently got my blood tests done which shows the following elevated levels:-ESR-55, MPV-11.1, Neutrophils-71, platelet-0000, Platetelet Mamography-PLT is reduced, Under urine examination it says traces of albumin, PUS cells-3-4 & under LIPID profile- SR HDL-29, T.C/HDL is 5.05.
let me read your query
any thing to worry abt?
rest all the tests are within range
ESR is high
platelet is slightly low
urine shows traces of albumin
this is not normal
T.C/HDL is 5.05 ratio is high
what does this indicate pls?
ESR is high at 55
This indicates infection of some sort
this requires complete clinical evaluation with your doctor
May I know your age?
prsently I am having throat infection
Following the examination, further tests can be recommended to find out the cause
for which I am taking- AZAZ-500
complete the course of Azaz
you may have to repeat the tests after one week
Was trying to google, the levated levels, anything to do with cancer?
not at all
the high ESR is concerning
thanks, was worried
the most common cause is Tuberculosis
what does ESR mean?
so we need to rule out that
So what do I do now?
You need to repeat the test a week after completing the Azaz
which all tests.
which will include all the relevant tests
are you there?
any other parameter to worry about?
what are the symptoms of TB?
The T.C/HDL is 5.05.
This is high
also traces of albumin in urine is abnormal
Can I call you in sometime regarding the same
So that I can explain better?
yes pls # 0000/0000
A call at 2 pm is fine?
yes, if u /I can connect now, it shall be better, am kind of worried
will call you right away
shud i call?
i am calling you
I shall close the chat window now
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Feeling spasms in the chest normal ekg and bp reason
- Dizzy standing up bright lights anemia
- Does a leaking heart valve affect the platelet count
- Re-occuring boils around the groin area terrible scarring preventive measures
- Normal blood test results table
- Normal creatinine blood test results
- Condom broke taken pill any chance of becoming pregnant
- Infant watery frequent stools rashes around vagina remedy
- Missed period cramps low iron levels nausea am i pregnant
- Normal blood test results
- Dht blood test results
- Altgpt blood test results normal
- Diabetes and low platelet count
- Dexorange anemia
- Dengue anemia