Diastolic notch in left uterine artery during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi..
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I am 30 weeks pregnant.. I have a diastolic notch in my left uterine artery. I have gained around 11 kgs of weight.. But still my baby doesn seem to be growing..
User : I donr have gestational diabetes or high BP
Doctor : ok
User : In my last scan at around 26 weeks the baby was weighing around 1 kg.. Is it normal.
Doctor : I can help you in this regard, for that I would like to know few details
User : Sure..
Doctor : The greater part of weight growth of a baby in the womb happens from 24th week of pregnancy
Doctor : It is normal
Doctor : to have 1 kg wt foetus
Doctor : at this stage of pregnancy
Doctor : May I know your age and the no of pregnancy
Doctor : I mean is it first time?
User : age is 27 and this is my first pregnancy
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Diastolic notch is assosciated
Doctor : with few conditions
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnancy stringy white stool
- What means left uterine artery shows subtle early diastolic notching
- How serious is enlarged liver in child
- What if u missed taking duvadilan on time
- Wht is the normal avg blood suger lavel during pregnency
- Enlarged submandibular salivary gland in child
- Double dose of motrin for a child
- Both uterine arteries show early diastolic notching in pregnancy
- Diastolic notch in uterine artery
- Nt 8mm nuchal
- Orofer injection dose in childs
- Left uterine artery shows diastolic notch nuchal cord
- Raised esr in child
- Early diastolic notching in the left uterine artery
- Spots on legs after injection