Diarrhoea in a infant - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : my son is 5 months and has had constant diarrhea for a week
User : been doctors 3times and hes not getting better
Doctor : Ok
How are the motions?
Watery or semi-solid?
User : very watery
Since how long has this problem been?
User : saturday
Doctor : Ok
User : hes had diorolyte and i was told to hlf strength his milk
What are the medications he is taking?
Any other medications he is put on?
User : no
User : just that
Usually for babies less than 6 months, no medications are advised
User : oh?
You try to replenish him with fluids
User : ive been doing tthat
Also that diorolyte will help in replenishing the minerals
If it is still remitting then antibiotic intervention might be required
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Zanocin syrup for diarrhoea in infant
- Leukopenia, hemolytic anemia causes
- Azithral 100 fever and diarrhoea infant
- Skin numbness causes
- Infant with diarrhoea is zincat syrup good for dehydration
- Neopeptine for infants in case of diarrhoea
- Chronic, recurrent nightmares causes
- How to overcome wheezing bronchiolitis
- Infant has raspy cough and congestion
- Nocturnal drooling causes
- What is the treatment for diarrhoea in an infant
- Fuzzy green stool what causes fuzzy green stool in children
- Yellow pits at gum line of toddlers teeth
- Hepatic tuberculosis causes
- Reflux junior lanzol