Diarrhoea in a infant - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : my son is 5 months and has had constant diarrhea for a week
User : been doctors 3times and hes not getting better
Doctor : Ok
How are the motions?
Watery or semi-solid?
User : very watery
Since how long has this problem been?
User : saturday
Doctor : Ok
User : hes had diorolyte and i was told to hlf strength his milk
What are the medications he is taking?
Any other medications he is put on?
User : no
User : just that
Usually for babies less than 6 months, no medications are advised
User : oh?
You try to replenish him with fluids
User : ive been doing tthat
Also that diorolyte will help in replenishing the minerals
If it is still remitting then antibiotic intervention might be required
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Reduction of labia by creams
- Melaglow skin cream ingredients
- Azithral 100 fever and diarrhoea infant
- High fever fast pulse neck hurts
- Neopeptine for infants in case of diarrhoea
- Infant with diarrhoea is zincat syrup good for dehydration
- Fat free milk rash
- What is the treatment for diarrhoea in an infant
- Zanocin syrup for diarrhoea in infant
- Soframycin cream for vaginal itching
- Is venusia cream good for vasculitis
- Fast heartbeat in 5 year old
- Usage skinlite cream liva
- I got a fast fever shaking
- Fat globules in stool of infant