Diarrhea ,weakness, headache following flu - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : I've had the cold or flue for almost 2 weeks now. For the past week, I've experienced diarrhea (5-6 times per day with very little output in the beginning and as of the last 2 days a lot of output once or 2X per day, usually in the morning). Also I'm experiencing small headaches occasionally and weakness more often. Weakness may be from wearing warm sweaters all of the time to keep my body warm while at work.
With these symptoms, would you recommend I see a doctor right away??
Doctor : let me read through the problem.
May i know your age and gender?
following a flu infection such problems usually happen.
User : female, 30s
They some time take a week or two to improve.
User : Is this serious and should I go to see my primary physician?
You can take multivitamins along with good diet to help you improve.
User : Is there something I should take for this?
You can visit a GP.
And the condition is not a serious problem.
User : What will my GP recommend in this situation?
User : Should I do anything else?
User : Should I go to work?
Doctor : Avoid excessive stresses.
Doctor : Give your body enough time to recover.\
By means of adequate rest.
Good nutritious diet is essential.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Strain in neck and skull
- Unprotected sex took tablets blood test negative delayed period reasons
- Symptoms fever headache diarrhea weakness
- Headaches water dripping from nose metallic taste reasons
- Tired no enthusiasm tingling feeling under my feet suggestions
- Severe headache fever weakness diarrhea
- Feeling naseus diarrhea and headache is it due to flu
- Diarrhea after stomach flu
- Having shingles pain migraine headache took lyrica zomig rapimelt remedies
- High blood pressure tender breasts took bp medicine reasons
- Diarrhea followed by headache
- Neck tension and palpitations
- Needle pain in neck and in shoulder
- Side of neck sore to touch
- Sudden swelling on side of neck