Diarrhea ,weakness, headache following flu - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : I've had the cold or flue for almost 2 weeks now. For the past week, I've experienced diarrhea (5-6 times per day with very little output in the beginning and as of the last 2 days a lot of output once or 2X per day, usually in the morning). Also I'm experiencing small headaches occasionally and weakness more often. Weakness may be from wearing warm sweaters all of the time to keep my body warm while at work.
With these symptoms, would you recommend I see a doctor right away??
Doctor : let me read through the problem.
May i know your age and gender?
following a flu infection such problems usually happen.
User : female, 30s
They some time take a week or two to improve.
User : Is this serious and should I go to see my primary physician?
You can take multivitamins along with good diet to help you improve.
User : Is there something I should take for this?
You can visit a GP.
And the condition is not a serious problem.
User : What will my GP recommend in this situation?
User : Should I do anything else?
User : Should I go to work?
Doctor : Avoid excessive stresses.
Doctor : Give your body enough time to recover.\
By means of adequate rest.
Good nutritious diet is essential.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms fever headache diarrhea weakness
- Bubble movement under chest
- Severe headache fever weakness diarrhea
- Swallowing my own sperm healthy
- Clear bubble on wrist
- Thick sticky bowel movements in a 6 year old
- Feeling naseus diarrhea and headache is it due to flu
- Bubbles in urine when sick with cold
- Diarrhea after stomach flu
- Feels like bubbles in head
- Head hurts stomach bubbling feeling weak
- Tightness eyes forehead
- Sprained thumb distal
- Diarrhea followed by headache
- Throat ithcy and plegm with blood