Diarrhea due to Nexim tablet - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : 21, M
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hey im taking 100 mg of Nexium so i can eat ive been vomiting and not able to eat this has helped me so i can eat a little bit
User : had end. emtying study
User : all fine
Doctor : try not to have spicy food or junk food
Doctor : how many times u have vomitedd
User : anything has made me sick
User : when ever i eat
User : or drink
User : constant burping thoug
Doctor : ok
Doctor : how many imes have u vomitted?
User : nexium is giving me diareea
User : 12 times
User : the 100 mg
Doctor : stop the medicine.
Doctor : consult ur physician
User : is this possibly hyperacidity
Doctor : make sure u keep urself hydrated
Doctor : yes ur vomiting can be due to gastritics
User : ive been trying had to go to er twice was so dizzy and dehydrated
Doctor : gastrititis
User : that from acid
Doctor : have electrobion
Doctor : dont take coffee or tea or alcohol
User : ok
Doctor : for time being
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is sazo 1000 tablet for diarrhea
- Lower gums darker on bottom
- Dark veins sore bottom of tongue
- Is unusual bleeding or bruising a side effect of azathioprine?
- Is irregular or slow heart rate a side effect of azithromycin?
- My knees are both swollen and red
- Is swelling of face, ankles, or hands a side effect of ativan?
- Diarrhea due to bacterial infection
- Jelly like dark red wipe bottom
- Sporlac tablets for diarrhea
- Electrolyte imbalance due to diarrhea
- Is dryness or peeling of the skin a side effect of benzamycin?
- Is pain or burning in the throat a side effect of alendronate?
- Digestion sore bottom lip
- Clavam 625 tablet diarrhea