Diarrhea caused by drinking infected water and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi. I'm 15 years old, there had been water in my water bottle sitting there for about two months. I emptied it out and put water with porpel in it and when i was almost done drinking the bottle i saw the round piece of mold with white little dots, i now have diareah and have been vomiting. should i be alarmed?
Doctor : you should be minimum 18 yrs of age to speak with our doctor according to terms and conditions
User : the bottle also had rings on the inside with mold in it
User : well i really need to know.
Doctor : ya its a matter of concern
User : should i go to the er?
Doctor : ya
User : are you sure?
Doctor : I have to close this window since this is against the terms and conditions, please get back to us if you need further medical advice on a completed chat.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for Non-specific allergy
- Drugs/medication for Fragrance allergy
- What is the treatment for viral infection diarrhea and nausea
- Fluticasone generic inhaler
- Generic pulmicort inhaler
- Estradiol vs vivelle
- Bacterial infection that causes diarrhea
- Estradiol vs estropipate
- Drugs/medication for Early dementia
- Drugs/medication for Uterus infection
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea caused by metranidazole
- Diarrhea and treatment
- Drugs/medication for Sleep apnoea syndrome
- 200mg ibuprofen dosage
- Suggest treatment for chest infection with fever and diarrhea