Diaper Rash in a 10 month old baby - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi my daughter has a diaper rash
User : it looks like little red bumps
Doctor : Ok
Since how long?
User : 4 days
What is the age?
User : 10 months
Any medicines yet?
User : no jhust vasaline and warm baths
Doctor : Do not put vaseline
You can apply CALADRYL lotion
but importantly you have to keep the area as dry as possible
and keep changing the diapers frequently
User : could it be an infection
It can lead to an infection
If you can send me some pictures I can tell whether it is leading to infection or not
Doctor : and what needs to be done
User : is there any other names for caladryl otion just incase i cant find it in my area
Keep the area dry
and frequent change of diapers
but if there is a secondary infection this does not apply
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mucus stool 5 times a day
- Passinhg stools several times a day
- Phexin syrup takes three days
- Is swelling of the feet or lower legs a side effect of cyclosporine?
- Passing stoolss several times a day
- What is the treatment for baby diaper rash
- Is numbness and weakness of hands and feet a side effect of flovent?
- Loose motions and diaper rash in 6months old
- Loosemotion once a day
- Cortizone 10 for diaper rash
- Diaper rash on babies
- Is difficult, burning, or painful urination a side effect of evista?
- Swollen eyes and diaper rash 5month old
- Is muscle cramps or pain a side effect of amphotericin b, liposomal?
- Is upper right abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of donepezil?