Diagnosis of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
How can i help you?
User : My last period was aug 24th which was normal. My cycle is every 29days. I started to lightly spot around sept 6th and have continued every couple of days with very light bleed only when I use restroom. Within past couple of days i have experienced some nausea could i be pregnant?
User : I have never had any bleeding in between cycles before.
Doctor : you can take urine pregnancy test for the confirmation of pregnancy
User : my next period is not due until sept 22nd the earliest test says 5 days before missed period. Its too early..
Doctor : are you on any birth control pills?
User : no.. we use no form of birth control
User : im just wondering if it is way too early for me to have any pregnancy symptoms.. I couldnt possibly be more than 2-3 weeks pregnant right?
Doctor : if at all you are pregnant the possibility of it happening will be around 7th to 12 of september. as the ovulation occurs on 14 th day of last menstrual period
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of pregnancy morning sickness
- Diagnosis of pregnancy induced hypertension
- Diagnosis of pregnancy
- Metallic taste wisdom teeth cutting
- What could cause delayed periods after unprotected intercourse
- Spina bifida diagnosis in pregnancy
- Will active pills protect me from getting pregnant
- Painful cuts on vagina
- Symptoms and diagnosis of pregnancy
- Pregnant have blood reports can any online doctor help
- Cutting yourself with rusty razor symptoms
- How can nacfil forte help in conception
- Virus from oyster cuts
- My surgery cuts is turning purple
- Does brown watery bleeding signify no ovulation