Diagnosis of hiv - Online Doctor Chats
User : HELLO DOCTOR
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : i had unprotected sex approx 3 months back and took tridot test after 100 days of encounter and test came as negative
User : am i safe or still not conclusive enough to say anything?
Doctor : tridot doesnt give immediate results
u should go for DNA PCR test
User : even after 100 days tridot is of no use??
User : in these 100 days i havent got any fever or diarrea or vomiting or any kind of symptom which hiv or other std will show
it varries from 6 moths to 9 months
User : now its been 100 days if i go for elisa test will that be ok or only dna pcr will be good??
dna pcr is the best now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of hiv illness
- Cherry juice and lisinopril
- What does below results indicate
- What does my montoux test report suggest
- Diagnosis of Hiv
- What does the scan result indicate
- Chest pain radiating to left clavicle
- Swallowed tortilla chip having chest pain
- Swallowed tortilla chip having chest pain when swallowing
- How to interpret mri report
- Diagnosis of hiv serology/ tuberculosis
- Diagnosis of hiv encephalopathy
- Diagnosis of hiv encephalitis
- Spherocytosis chemotherapy
- What does my physical examination report suggest