Diagnosis of hiv - Online Doctor Chats
User : HELLO DOCTOR
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : i had unprotected sex approx 3 months back and took tridot test after 100 days of encounter and test came as negative
User : am i safe or still not conclusive enough to say anything?
Doctor : tridot doesnt give immediate results
u should go for DNA PCR test
User : even after 100 days tridot is of no use??
User : in these 100 days i havent got any fever or diarrea or vomiting or any kind of symptom which hiv or other std will show
it varries from 6 moths to 9 months
User : now its been 100 days if i go for elisa test will that be ok or only dna pcr will be good??
dna pcr is the best now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of hiv illness
- Urine test occ range
- Bacteriostatic water for mixing hcg
- What does occ stand for urine
- What is occ spermatozoa
- Diagnosis of Hiv
- Treatment of e. coli bacteremia
- Pelvic pain and back pain
- Diagnosis of hiv serology/ tuberculosis
- Diagnosis of hiv encephalopathy
- Diagnosis of hiv encephalitis
- What is occ in stool
- Which bacteria does levaquin target
- Bacterial infection from hot tub
- Numerous polymorph pap smear