Diagnosis of Systemic Mastocytosis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello... I was given a preliminary diagnosis of Systemic Mastocytosis and then had a BMB in November... I was subsequently referred to an Oncologist.... however there is no appointment availability until late March... I have my BMB results and would like to discuss them.
Doctor : you can discuss
Doctor : sure
User : well BM Diagnosis states Leukocutosis and Normocytic-NormoChromic Anemia
User : Leukocytosis... sorry... I know that's just raised WBC
User : but I am not familiar with the normocytic-normochromic anemia
Doctor : by that term
Doctor : The size and the hb% of the RBC is normal
Doctor : Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Smoking weed and sweaty palms
- Usages of orofer xt
- Systemic mastocytosis lupus
- Symptoms of thalassemia
- Treatment and cure for thalassemia
- Neeri allopathic medicine for kidney stone
- Irritable bump in armpit
- The ultrasound shows negative cul de sac what does it mean?
- Anaemia causes
- Systemic mastocytosis numbness
- Diagnosis of anaemia
- Systemic mastocytosis shortness of breath
- What causes pus on bcg vaccine spot?
- Systemic mastocytosis and heart damage
- Diagnosis of systemic mastocytosis