Diagnosed with pcod, having irregular periods with weight gain. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Good evening
i have some query related to pcod
I had been diagnosed with pcod before 5 years and at that point of time my weight was 75 kgs.. later on I continued with irregular periods for all these years and my weight was around 89kgs.. now after concentrating on weight loss and diet .. i weigh 78kgs.. i am 172 cms tall.. though i lost weight still my periods are irregular
Do you know your BMI?
That is the probable reason for irregular periods
You need to shed some more weight
Also, are you on medications for PCOD?
suppose if i bring down my BMI to 25 or below should it work out?
no medicines.. only when my periods delay i take regestrone
Yes, below 25 will work out fine for you
ok thank you so much..
Please discuss about this with your treating doctoe
Thank you too
Do you have more queries?
thats it for the moment
thanks for ur help :-) have a nice evening
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fluid in fallopian tubes uterus
- Fallopian tube fluid hydrosalpinx
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods with pcod
- Vein burst in anus
- Have pcod irregular periods weight gain hairloss best treatment
- Uterine atony emedicine
- Viral gastroenteritis chest pain
- Utovlan contraceptive
- Irregular periods bloating weight gain no pcod cause and remedies
- Having irregular periods pcod weight gain prescribed modus natural remedy
- Irregular periods diagnosed with pcod treatment
- Iud insertion what to expect
- Laparoscopic surgery for fallopian tubes
- Verbal fluency test fas
- Unexplained yellow bruises on breast