Diagnosed with hypothyroid during pregnancy. After stopping lactation, TSH level were high. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Please proceed further
Wat is the suggested course of action?
What is the date of this test at 10.54?
1 month ago
May I know your age?
100 microgram would be ideal rather than 75
Did you discuss with your doctor about the report?
the last time i consulted the doc- TSH was 4.2
Did the doctor start you on 75 micrograms of thyronorm?
no I began with 12.5 at the start of my pregnancy
Is there any other test that should be done? Will I be thyroidic for life?
How do we ascertain that this is not post-partum thyroiditis?
No other test needs to be done
Yes, mostly you would have to take the medicine lifelong
Ok. Do I need to consult an endocrynologist
Do you have any references?
Confirm your location
I am sorry
I am unaware of a specialist name
ok thank you
Our customer care team can help you with this
ok i will check
Please confirm your contact number
why is this done?
i have to go
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- High tsh level and pregnancy
- Effect of medicine of triglyceride on sgpt
- Ecosprin 150 sgpt high
- Efects of hyaloronic acid on the skin
- What does growth on thyroid mean
- Normal tsh levels during pregnancy
- Tsh level 65during pregnancy
- Does elephantiasis hurt
- Is prolygluton produce growth hormones
- Elevated tsh levels during pregnancy
- Vyvanse and using growth hormone
- Tsh level 920 during pregnancy
- Growth hormone and vyvens
- Overactive thyroid stunts growth
- Ear meniscus