Diagnosed with hernia. What are the diagnostic tests to confirm it? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Doc, what is hernia? My dad says that he should go in for hernia operation next month, what tests will confirm if he has hernia
Hernia is a protrusion of intestines through an opening into scrotum--then it is called inguinal hernia.
It is usually diagnosed clinically.
By a physician.
normall master check up
Patient can see a swelling in the area.
will it be found out normally in master health check up test
Yes it can be.
oh, last month i got a master health check up done
Usually patient has a discomfort in the area too.
so i will send the reports scan, proabily
your team can sugggest better after seeing the report
You can probably sent it to YYYY@YYYY
It will have the report if you got the area examined.
thanks a lot doc, i will do it
Can I know your age?
i m 31
this was for my dad
he is around 72
How old is he?
So he should be advised not to lift heavy weights.
yeah, he doesnot
That is good.
Do you have any other question?
Thanks for coming on chat.
You can login again to chat with a doctor 24/7.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Normal qrs axis
- What is a hernia
- Diagnosed with incisional hernia and an umbilical hernia concerned
- Life expectancy and epidermoid brain tumor
- How to diagnose inguinal hernia
- Side effectsof brain fever
- Ct scan to diagnose hernia
- Gastrografin ct scan
- Diagnosed with hiatal hernia have gerd what to do
- Triphasic ct scan
- Inoperable brain tumor life expectancy
- Glucose 6 phosphatase
- Heart axis ecg
- Mastrubation health brain effects
- Does hiv effect the brain