Diagnosed with hernia. What are the diagnostic tests to confirm it? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Doc, what is hernia? My dad says that he should go in for hernia operation next month, what tests will confirm if he has hernia
Hernia is a protrusion of intestines through an opening into scrotum--then it is called inguinal hernia.
It is usually diagnosed clinically.
By a physician.
normall master check up
Patient can see a swelling in the area.
will it be found out normally in master health check up test
Yes it can be.
oh, last month i got a master health check up done
Usually patient has a discomfort in the area too.
so i will send the reports scan, proabily
your team can sugggest better after seeing the report
You can probably sent it to YYYY@YYYY
It will have the report if you got the area examined.
thanks a lot doc, i will do it
Can I know your age?
i m 31
this was for my dad
he is around 72
How old is he?
So he should be advised not to lift heavy weights.
yeah, he doesnot
That is good.
Do you have any other question?
Thanks for coming on chat.
You can login again to chat with a doctor 24/7.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Rmd manikchand pan masala side effects
- What is a hernia
- Widal shampoo
- Diagnosed with incisional hernia and an umbilical hernia concerned
- Nose bleeds and abnormal alkaline phosphatase level
- Over mastebutation side effects
- Hi my urine examination report says physical examinatio
- Satawar effect man use
- How to diagnose inguinal hernia
- Whether rbc count 6 8 hpp in urine is normal
- Ct scan to diagnose hernia
- Hello just got a blood test and my bilirubin was at 17 mg
- Effects of masteurbation on muscle mass
- Diagnosed with hiatal hernia have gerd what to do
- Effects of marijuana on toddlers