Diagnosed with cataract. Suffering from Intestinal Lung Disease and high sugar levels. Taking Omnocortil. Side effcet? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My Father Aged 55 years have been diagnosed with cataract in both his eyes. He is suffering from ILD(Intestinal Lung Disease) and off late had high sugar levels. Doctor says its a side effect of a medicine Omnocortil which he is taking for last 2 years and even cataract is a side effect of it. Can you advise which type of surgery & Lens would be best suited to him as I understand there are various types of lenses used in Cataract surgery.
he most likely will need a soft intra-0ccular lens. As a General physician, my expertise with cataract surgeries and intraoccular lenses are limited.
I advice you to post this query on Ask A Doctor/Specialist.
One of our ophthalmologist with good experience with cataract surgeries would be the appropriate person to answer your question.
Have you followed?
will surely post a query to a specialist
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to remove stitches marks on forehead with medicine
- Watery eyes and blocked nose
- Pea size lumps in forearms
- Trimovate side effects and cataract
- Soframycin folliculitis
- Why would a high potassium level cause danger in cataract surgery
- What does continuous blinking of the eye mean
- Ways to reduce eye degree
- Newborn indentation on forehead
- What causes eye odor
- What causes blood vessels in the eye to narrow
- Is 18080 high for cataract surgery
- Systemic sclerosis intestinal lung disease breathlessness any homeopathic medicine
- Cataracts surgery high blood pressure
- How to remove stretch marks in forehead