Diagnosed with cataract. Suffering from Intestinal Lung Disease and high sugar levels. Taking Omnocortil. Side effcet? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My Father Aged 55 years have been diagnosed with cataract in both his eyes. He is suffering from ILD(Intestinal Lung Disease) and off late had high sugar levels. Doctor says its a side effect of a medicine Omnocortil which he is taking for last 2 years and even cataract is a side effect of it. Can you advise which type of surgery & Lens would be best suited to him as I understand there are various types of lenses used in Cataract surgery.
he most likely will need a soft intra-0ccular lens. As a General physician, my expertise with cataract surgeries and intraoccular lenses are limited.
I advice you to post this query on Ask A Doctor/Specialist.
One of our ophthalmologist with good experience with cataract surgeries would be the appropriate person to answer your question.
Have you followed?
will surely post a query to a specialist
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Boogers and watery eye
- Trimovate side effects and cataract
- The long term effects of eating boogers
- Eye boogers dust mite poop
- Lotrimin foot powder
- Pink eye jaw bone is hurting
- Clonidine hydrochloride tablets
- Hydroquinone and cancer
- Hydroxychloroquine blood monitoring
- Why would a high potassium level cause danger in cataract surgery
- Why people dream boogers
- Systemic sclerosis intestinal lung disease breathlessness any homeopathic medicine
- Is 18080 high for cataract surgery
- Varieties of pineapples
- Cataracts surgery high blood pressure