Diagnosed with Sacroilitis. Had Pacreatitis. Taking SAAZ tablets. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Doctor My wife has been diagnosed with Sacroilitis.
What was her complain and how long does she have?
She had Pacreatitis
It looks she has a multiple problems and a complex condition
Was she completely check for problems in other parts / systems in the body
Ok did the doctor say the reason for Sacroilitis
Hence needs an extensive work up
No. But she had a fall (slipped and landed on her back about 10 years back)
Yeah of course
It will help her gain strength
Did the doctor advise that?
Any other alternative medicines?
Yes Doctor. He advised the same
Is this curable?
Unless we know the real reason for sacroilitis we will not be able to answer this query particularly
Is it because of past injury, I doubt. Ofourse there is risk of degeneration in the joint after a fall
but we need to understand the perfect diagnosis
Which city are you in?
Any good Doctor that you can refer us to
Thank you Doctor for your time
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eldoper uses stomach upset
- Spinal muscle atrophy treatment in ayurveda
- Eldoper tablet for what
- Stabbing pain in one spot on calf for 2 days
- Sneezing and electric shock feeling in head
- Electric shock and eye injury
- Sudden sweating dizzy leg pain
- Why saaz tablet is prescribed?
- Saaz tablets is harmful for pregnancy
- Sports injuries arm tingling and numb
- Elderly unable to walk
- Sports injuries causing rib pain vomiting blood cyclically
- Saaz tablets side effects
- Saaz tablets spondyloarthritis
- Why take saaz tablet