Diagnosed with PCOS. Taking metformin and meprate, no improvement. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
very good evening
I have been diagonised with PCOS
I have been putting lot of weight bcoz of this and hardly trying to reduce the same
My parents staretd worrying on side effects and I staretd Homoe XXXXXXX treatment just this month.. I am 24 not married yet
Treatment of PCOS requires long term patient complaince
You need to be a little more patient and continue the treatment
Diet, Exercise and Metformin
In this again, diet and exercise form a major role
Are you exercising daily?
would you recommend any other things apart from walking
You need to do lot of aerobic exercises
It is advisable to join a Gym and work out with an instructor
wat would be the best way to loose weight? will there be any serious issues coz of this on fertility front?
The best way is to exercise and burn calories
PCOS is the common cause of infertility
hmmm yes fine. so on proper medications this could be corrected right?
it can be completely cured
Are you there?
Do you have more queries?
no completely worried on this and not to know where should i take my next stop
You should consult a skilled Gynecologist and take the right treatment
Also, exercise and diet
hmm yes sure
Thank you for your time and advice
Only you can change yourself, no one else can
I am sure, you can do it
Thank you too
Is that all?
:) thanks. It is encouraging
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 5 aza 2 deoxycytidine
- Any chance of pregnancy when implanon is expired
- No periods have pcos prescribed meprate what is the problem
- What could be the cause of heavy bleeding and clotting
- Hyoscine hydrobromide side effects
- Menorrhagia hypothyroidism pcos novelon disery meprate siphene 100 mg
- Natural treatment for asthma
- Anusol cream for hemorrhoids
- Have irregular periods pcos prescribed meprate no periods yet
- What is the cause of red blood clots after sex
- What causes delayed periods with negative pregnancy test
- Pregnant diagnosed pcos taking metformin bromocriptine solution
- Metformin and pcos
- What could cause swelling tenderness of breast
- Iron levels in blood