Diagnosed hypothyroid, on 25mg Thyronorm. TSH recently has still gone down. Should the dosage be increased ? - Online Doctor Chats
hello good morning
please proceed with your query
Sorry to hear that
2 months ago, i consulted a general physician
got my tsh tested yesterday
it was come down to 9.36
so should my dosage be increased now?
You can continue on the same dosage of 25 mcg
9 is not a high value?
Yes, it is
May I know your age?
It will take at least 3 months to show improvement
continue the same dosage another 2 months and repeat the test
i was also asked to take sehlcal for a month
If it still remains at 9, then probably you can increase the dosage
should i continue that too?
Sure, you can take it
You should continue it
ok, so when should i check my tsh next?
After 2 months
ok thank you
Do you have more queries?
Take care of your health
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Leaking heart valve is eltroxin ok
- L2 nerve compression symptoms
- Tsh came down with thyronorm
- Thyronorm for tsh level 45
- Head shaking and eltroxin
- Eltroxin glucose level
- Waterproof self levelling compound
- Tsh 65 thyronorm dose
- Symptoms of ivc compression
- Tsh increases thyronorm intake
- Eltroxin tends to increase weight
- Can eltroxin lead to hemorrhage in pregnancy
- Dose of thyronorm with tsh
- L5 compression fracture injury symptoms
- Running compression socks