Diagnosed and treated with jaundice due to stones in gall bladder. Is it safe to have intercourse? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
hi dr. XXXXXXX
this condition is cured now.
i wanted to know if it is safe to have an intercourse now?
or how liong should i wait before i could have it?
There is no direct effects of sexual intercourse with jaundice.
You can involve in sexual intercourse
in the presence of jaundice.
Please do consider those factors.
You can involve in sexual intercourse as and when your wife feels physically fit.
my wife reported of doctor advising her to restrict from indulging in sexual activities.
is there any chance of me acquiring any urinary track infection by doing it?
There are a few factors here.
1. Physical weakness
3. Presence of other infection.
If your wife is feels physically fit and has no complaints of abdominal discomfort / pain
there is no real reason to abstain from physical intercourse
the problem i see is the other infection. if the blood reports shows no sign of infection, then is it good to go with it?
If her blood reports, hepatitis screening test are all normal, you can involve in sexual intercourse
thank u doc.
but use protection during intercourse.
Have you followed?
The reason for protection is to avoid pregnancy
and to avoid unwanted infection as her body resistance would be a bit low.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
followed... thank u .. no more questions
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Causes of pus cells in vagina
- What are the symptoms treatment of hepatitis a
- Cause of white pus cells in urine
- I have high liver enzymes please suggest me
- Stone in gall bladder for newborn baby
- Increase epithelial cells at urine causes
- What precautions while traveling during jaundice
- Can stones in gall bladder cause weakness and nausea
- 17mm stone in gall bladder
- Which food should be taken by hepatitis b patient
- 34 cm stones in gall bladder
- What can casuse liver failure
- Causes of pus cells in seman
- Causes of pus cells in sperm
- 138 mm stone in gall bladder