Diabetic - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u??
User : hi there Doctor
User : yes, thats why I am here
proceed with ur quieries
User : I do check my blood glucose through glucometer. My fasting glusoce is at average 140-150 and random 160-180. I take (1) Glibenclomide 5 mg daily before breakfast and,(2) 1 gm Glucophage after btreakfast and 1 gm Glucophage after dinner. When I take Glibenclomide 5 mg before break fast it reduces the blood glucose to 70-80 (Average). I am worried about fasting rate remain high. What to do?
whats ur age/sex??
User : age 56 sex Male
from how many years u are having diabetes??
User : approx 1 & a half year
what about ur diet??
are u in control??
User : No, I guess. However, I dont take sugar directly
that is ur main problem..just because u are taking medicine u cannot...take unlimited food
User : what to do doctor?
most important thing in diabetes is lifestyle change like dieting,exerxcises...
Doctor : so reduce oily items stop having sweets as much as possible...
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- One arm feels heavy and swollen
- Can staphylococus cause low spam count
- My arms lose feeling when sleeping
- Occult diabetes
- Diabetes symptoms pre diabetes
- Fluctuating platelet count causes
- Diabetes vs diabetes mellitus
- Left arm feels sore around my muscle
- Diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus
- Signs of diabetes signs of diabetes
- Arm numbness from excedrin
- Can hydrocodon cause low platlet counts
- What causes low platelet count in men
- Arms feel heavy light headed
- Can risperdal cause low platelet count