Diabetic with mild urinary tract infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i help you?
i have a query reg my fathers report
his blood creatinine is 1.2 , urea - 57
he is diabetic and undergone bypass 2 yrs ago
heart functons are normal now
how long has he been suffering fro diabetes
tdy the urine report showed albumin : [+]
and pus cells as 8-10
and epi cells as 3-4
what could be the problem ?
it might be because of his diabetes
damage to kidney ?
Doctor : in chronic diabetics nephropathy is one of the complication
User : as pus cells are thr ,can it be infection ?
or nephropathy laos causes pus cells ?
or nephropathy also causes pus cells ?
pus might be because of infection
can albumin be due to tht ?
or can we confirm its due to diabetic ?
Doctor : Does he have any fever ,chiils and rigors
User : one doubt is pus cells come in case of diabetic nephropathy also ?
pus cells might be because of mild infection of his urinary tract
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Contracting hiv through oral sex
- Which is the safe pain killer for hydrocele
- Hi i have less bleeding during periodsfirst day it is
- Mild dyskaryosis urinary tract infection
- Diagnosis of capd peritonitis
- Marijuana and urinary tract infection
- Iud urinary tract infection
- Blisters on penis premature ejaculation swelling infection balanitis
- Clarithromycin urinary tract infection
- Symptoms of proteinuria
- Usage of neoral
- Rubbed eyes itching allergic conjunctivitis trauma penetrative injury
- Proteinuria causes
- Fluoxetine urinary tract infection
- Diagnosis of proteinuria