Diabetic, having headache. Taking Glycid m. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
I m suffering from diabetes
i m having headache
Can I know more about your headache?
it occurs daily at around 3 pm
i m taking glycid m for last three years
Is there anything that precipitates your headache?
Did you try any treatment?
Any other problems apart from diabetes?
You can take paracetamol to get some relief but a physical examination is needed to properly assess the cause. Also I recommend you to undergo an eye check up
Did you follow what I said? Please get back to me in case of doubts.
Are you there?
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Heart monitor implant
- Headaches and diabetes
- Headaches nausea diabetes symptoms
- Type 2 diabetes and headaches
- Sweats nausea headache dizzy vomit
- Heterograft skin grafting
- Temporal headache symptoms
- Does diabetes cause headaches
- Head ache bad reaction to penicillin
- Feel tired and no energy with headache and genera
- Nonveg and migraine
- Headaches claminess vomitting in children
- Liver hemangiomas treatment
- Is heartburn serious
- Diabetes blurry vision headache