Diabetic, having headache. Taking Glycid m. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
I m suffering from diabetes
i m having headache
Can I know more about your headache?
it occurs daily at around 3 pm
i m taking glycid m for last three years
Is there anything that precipitates your headache?
Did you try any treatment?
Any other problems apart from diabetes?
You can take paracetamol to get some relief but a physical examination is needed to properly assess the cause. Also I recommend you to undergo an eye check up
Did you follow what I said? Please get back to me in case of doubts.
Are you there?
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Headaches and diabetes
- Rubber band like feces
- Lap band ulcer treatment
- What are the causes and treatment options for headaches
- Red mole on side of head pressure headache related
- Headaches nausea diabetes symptoms
- Type 2 diabetes and headaches
- I have headache since 3 days
- Rubber band my testicles
- Pica chewing red elastic bands
- Does diabetes cause headaches
- Chronic headaches taking im toradol proper medication
- Lap band and tarry stool
- Diabetes blurry vision headache
- Persisting nausea and headache reason