Diabetic and heart patient. Body become lethargic. Why? - Online Doctor Chats
Please go ahead with your query
Are you there?
Soory for the delay
my query is related to my DAD
he is Diabetic and heart patient also
now a days his body become Lethargic and having no power at all in his boday
plz suggest come stuff in medicien will helps him to regain the energy..
I have few important questions
What was his last blood sugar and blood pressure reading?
What is normal?
sugar last did few days back in mng it was 90 before having any thing
Is he on any medication?
last 03 months sugar reading avg. 100-110
Blood pressure reading appx 140 i guess
any other u want to know.. plz
Is he on any medicine?
What are they?
What is his age?
he is taking only Geminor M1 to curb sugar
now he is not doing anything... his age 62
Is he on VitD and calcium
He should take them
thats why i am contacting u
so that u can suggest me something good and safe
is 500mg is ok
One extra glass of milk
It has nominal amount of Vit D ( Calciferol as well)
If you can spend few more then you can pick, Tab MEGASHELCAL
which has Omega 3 Fatty acids
One gelatin capsule and one tablet per day
MEGASHELCAL has some extra benefits
Yes it is a brand
i mean.. cipla, ranbaxy or some other company product?
You can get this as this brand name
you do not need to mention the company
It is from ELDER pharma
thanks i am done
Thanks for visitine me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Trobing on pubic bone
- Shivering and body ache with diabetics
- Diabetes high body temperature
- Raised vein on wrist bone
- Rash on shin bone
- Sudden body overheating diabetes
- Untreated hypertension elevated transaminases
- Why body shivers in diabetes
- Can stress elevate platelets levels
- What are elevated st levels
- Mortality rate from elephantitis
- What does an elevated st segment mean
- What does a bone scan rib
- Bone pain with seasonique
- Diabetes and red blotches on body