Diabetic and done with fasting blood sugar test. Is the result normal? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am a diabetic since 5 monhts
and the result is 114
Does is mean under control
It is slightly above limits.
Normal fasting blood sugar is considered as less than 108mg/dl
how much it should be?
to be normal
As I said, under 108 is considered normal.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
that was only my question
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What are the effects of lucozade
- Avil tablets 31 weeks pregnant
- Fasting blood sugar tests indications
- Sperm count is 314 million
- Ppd blood sugar test
- Blood sugar test ac
- Secondary effects of microalbumin
- Xanax at 31 weeks
- Blood sugar testing equipment
- Loose motion 31 weeks of pregnancy
- Effects of missing insulin
- 31 weeks pregnant with swollen tongue
- Blood sugar test for diabetes
- Zoryl m1 side effects
- Zoryl m3 side effects