Diabetic and done with fasting blood sugar test. Is the result normal? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am a diabetic since 5 monhts
and the result is 114
Does is mean under control
It is slightly above limits.
Normal fasting blood sugar is considered as less than 108mg/dl
how much it should be?
to be normal
As I said, under 108 is considered normal.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
that was only my question
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stem cell therapy for diabetes
- How does infection cause hyperglycemia
- Diabetic neuropathy symptoms and causes
- Polystyrene sulfonate kayexalate
- Fasting blood sugar tests indications
- Ppd blood sugar test
- Vomiting during glucose tolerance testing
- Ic prednisolone sod
- Blood sugar test ac
- 1 hour glucose challenge test
- Blood sugar testing equipment
- Salbutamol and ipratropium
- Subutex methadone interaction
- Blood sugar test for diabetes
- Synthroid and irritability