Diabetic. What are food items to be avoided? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My wife is a diabetic patient....
I am keen to know can I get a list of food items with their respective sugar content
Oh I see
Though it is difficult to give you a precise list of this proportion of all food items, a nutritionist who specialises with regards to food and diet
can be able to give you a list of low sugar diet.
That though would be in proportion and not absolute measurement.
I am not keen on getting a Diet chart
because that does not allow flexibility
I understand your requirement.
I can send you the list of high sugar containing diet and low sugar containing diet via a mail, after discussing with a nutritionist.
As I said earlier, it will only be in terms of proportion and not absolute values.
Oh that would be of great help...
Please share your email address.
Yes yes.... I am just keen to know broadly which are high sugar content food items (which can be avoided) and which are low content sugar items (which can be consumed often)
Are you limited to only vegetarian foodor
Only vegetarian food
As nutritionist are not available after 5, I shall discuss about your needs with them tomorrow.
You will hear from us via an email in the next 24-48 hours.
I shall await your mail....
Hope that is ok with you.
Do you have any other query?
No Thank you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is oxetol 150 side effects anti biotic
- Scissor drink types
- Drinking lemon water lowers insulin level
- What nutrilite supplement is good for diabetes is good for diabetes
- Lucozade drink shaking nervous
- Can you drink lucozade when taking warfarin
- Cause of death 150 years ago
- What is a diabetes
- Effects of drinking too much lucozade
- What spices to avoid with diabetes
- Roxid 150 use allergy
- Diabetic diet which foods should be avoided in diabetes
- Af 150 side effects
- What food can a diabetic eat
- Mechanism of action udiliv 150