Diabetic. What are food items to be avoided? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My wife is a diabetic patient....
I am keen to know can I get a list of food items with their respective sugar content
Oh I see
Though it is difficult to give you a precise list of this proportion of all food items, a nutritionist who specialises with regards to food and diet
can be able to give you a list of low sugar diet.
That though would be in proportion and not absolute measurement.
I am not keen on getting a Diet chart
because that does not allow flexibility
I understand your requirement.
I can send you the list of high sugar containing diet and low sugar containing diet via a mail, after discussing with a nutritionist.
As I said earlier, it will only be in terms of proportion and not absolute values.
Oh that would be of great help...
Please share your email address.
Yes yes.... I am just keen to know broadly which are high sugar content food items (which can be avoided) and which are low content sugar items (which can be consumed often)
Are you limited to only vegetarian foodor
Only vegetarian food
As nutritionist are not available after 5, I shall discuss about your needs with them tomorrow.
You will hear from us via an email in the next 24-48 hours.
I shall await your mail....
Hope that is ok with you.
Do you have any other query?
No Thank you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is irritability or abnormal behavior a side effect of novolog?
- What nutrilite supplement is good for diabetes is good for diabetes
- Effects of dirty skin
- Is pinpoint red spots on the skin a side effect of glimepiride?
- What is a diabetes
- What spices to avoid with diabetes
- Dark marks on fingernails
- Diabetic diet which foods should be avoided in diabetes
- Extended abdomen with nausea and vomiting
- What food can a diabetic eat
- Dose omega 3 help to lower cholesterol
- Fat burning pills taken wiht antibiotics
- Is decreased frequency or amount of urine a side effect of invokana?
- Is blistering, peeling, loosening of skin a side effect of cilostazol?
- Is change in near or distance vision a side effect of glynase?