Diabetic. Takes medication followed by regular exercise. Head spins for a moment. Cause? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Good morning... Proceed with your query
i just wanted to ask my mom is diabetic ,
and she takes medications properly followed by regular exercise also , but recently she gets " chakkar " any time during the day
is it related to sugar level
Does she also suffer from high blood pressure?
Since how long is she known to have diabetes?
she checked her B.P also 130/90
diabetes she has for the last 3 yrs
i hv already attached the reports . if u can view in My magic .
Giddiness in association with diabetes occurs due to few conditions such as autonomic neuropathy or metabolic changes.
Incidentally this may be related to a new problem in her balancing system - ear or brain.
oh , is it
The exact cause can only found by clinical examination - blood pressure check up (lying and standing position); blood sugar check up; ear examination and neurological examination.
Without an opportunity to physically examine her and perform the test, I am unable to predict the exact cause.
Therefore I suggest you to take her to her treating doctor and get it checked.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
yes , absolutely
i will do accordingly , thanks doctor .
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How long after giving up smoking does cholesteral go down
- Not taking medication for diabetes any problem
- Leg exercises for diabetics with neuropathy
- Diabetes and breathing problems
- Brown discharge in diabetes
- How to read sperm test results
- Form of pimples on testies
- Types of exercise for diabetics
- What medication do diabetics take
- Hummus chest infection
- Lemon will bring down your sugar
- Sign of diabetes by bridge of nose
- How to bring sugar level down quickly
- Diabetes diet and exercise
- Hi my five year old son has white worms in his stools he