Diabetes with enlarged gallbladder and seizures during sleep - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i'm curious to know if an extreme case of amyloidosis of the gallbladder could cause autonomic neuropathy
Doctor : amyloidosis can cause autonomic neuropathy but gall bladder has nothing to do with it
User : what could cause the gallbladder to be the size of a grapefruit?
Doctor : Can i know your age and occupation?
Doctor : tell me your medical problem
Doctor : We have a long queue of patients waiting to get medical advice. Please restrict your medical queries
User : i'm asking on behalf of my wife. she's 28, homemaker. her gallbladder has been that large for several years. she has type 2 diabetes, and suffers from seizures during sleep only. neurological disorders have been ruled out
Doctor : k
Doctor : how was it confirmed through scan or mri
User : mir
User : mri
Doctor : k was there any stones or infection
Doctor : or obstruction of the duct
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Will viadur treat uterine fibroids?
- Is a bilirubin of 24 too high
- Will herceptin treat gastric cancer?
- I have elevated alt ast my doctor said its
- Is direct bilirubin level 07 mgdl high
- Can midol ib cure costochondritis?
- Diabetic seizure after effects
- Is a hida scan safe to do if im pregnant
- Juvenile diabetes seizures
- Is 52 liver enzyme high
- Can deplin cure major depression ?
- Will benzo jel treat mouth ulcer ?
- Absence seizures and diabetes
- Absent seizure and diabetes
- Diabetic seizure side effects