Diabetes during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hello doctor,
I am 29 year old female residing Bangalore this is my first pregnancy.
Since from initial level of pregnancy I developed sugar. To control that I am taking insulin. Now I am in 7th month.
Dosage 16 units in morning & 10 units at dinner time.
Doctor : have u chatted just now
User : ya
User : Since from few days I am feeling heavy after dinner. & less sleepy in night & more in day. Since from a day I am feeling movements became slow. So hw I can make sure that baby is fine & its FHB is fine from home only is there any way ?
Doctor : Dear user your free chat trial is over. You will have to make the payment to continue the chat. It's a very nominal cost. The system will not allow you to chat until then.
User : ok
User : bye
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is irritability or abnormal behavior a side effect of novolog?
- Diagnosis of bite injury
- Getting diabetes during pregnancy
- Dua to control diabetes during pregnancy
- Diagnosis of hemifacial spasm
- Diagnosis of micturition syncope
- Gestational diabetes during pregnancy symptoms
- Is difficult, burning, or painful urination a side effect of invokana?
- Symptoms of diabetes during pregnancy
- Diagnosis of diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- Diabetes during pregnancy
- Is decreased frequency or amount of urine a side effect of invokana?
- Diagnosis of anoxic brain injury
- Is blistering, peeling, loosening of skin a side effect of cilostazol?
- Is change in near or distance vision a side effect of glynase?