Diabetes and alcohol consumption - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : Dear Doctor, my query if i am a diabetic patient for d past 7 years, what kind of liquor is allowed for me, as I am at times used to take drinks on my partner's insist!
User : I drink mainly white wine, red wine, scotch and white rum and beer, never a combination of drink at any given time! Please advice.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i wll help you in this
Doctor : can I ask few relevant questions?
User : k doc, I would sincerely appreciate your great help Sir
User : yes doctor
Doctor : ok
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height, Weight and Waist circumference.
User : i am 46 years, female, resident of Dubai - UAE, private service, married, 5.3', 60 and approx. on chubby side
User : hope this helps
Doctor : diabetes is a disease of calories
Doctor : and alcohol has blind calories
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diabetes penis alcohol redness
- Alcohol poisoning and diabetic
- Diabetes white lips
- Is there any alternate medicine for zinnat cefuroximeaxetil
- Is it normal for child to smell like vinegar
- Kft for diabetes
- Diabetes and alcohol
- Groggy nausea weakness diabetes
- Mouth peeling diabetes
- Low fever temperature range
- Can a bruise be caused by an ant bite
- What is the medication for preponing periods
- Sugar alcohol and diabetes
- Will dymista treat the blockage and irritation in nose
- Can alcohol cause diabetes