Deviated nasal bridge - Online Doctor Chats
User : My nose has become tilted towards right from last 3 yrs.What should i do regarding this...I fear surgery bcoz i m anaemic and i m unmarried.I m fearing dat it dont gey worst wid time.......Plz suggest something....
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i need to u ask a que
If you are bothered about the cosmetic
User : my nose has become tilted towards right from last 3 yrs.What should i do regarding this...I fear surgery bcoz i m anaemic and i m unmarried.I m fearing dat it dont gey worst wid time.......Plz suggest something....
purpose then you have to get the surgery
If you have problems with the deviated septum
User : but cant b this defect get corrected wid medicines
like frequent cold frequent cough etc
then you got to check for the anatomy of the nose
with the ENT specialist
ENT specilaist is the person whom yu have to approach for the surgery or the anatomy check
User : ok
User : 22 yrs
User : i dont want to go 4r a surgery
User : is this defect can b removed thru medicines
Ok first get the physcial examination done by the doctor
he will decide whether you require one or not
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swollen nasal bridge
- Is pinpoint red or purple spots on the skin a side effect of naproxen?
- Cipralex pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Newborn with broad nasal bridge
- Is troubled breathingblack, tarry stools a side effect of macrodantin?
- Is difficult, burning, or painful urination a side effect of ferrlecit?
- Clear wax ear drops cipla
- Cinnarizine sinus problems
- Menthol cigarettes for a cold
- Is back, leg, or stomach pains a side effect of lansoprazole/naproxen?
- Nasal bridge
- Stammering and deviated nasal septum with complete nasal blockage
- Broad nasal bridge in babies
- Menthol cigarettes and sinusitis
- Is slurred speech or problems with swallowing a side effect of humira?