Deterioration of calf muscle in right leg due to disc delocation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi doc
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : my problem is deterioration of my calf muscle in right leg its been noticed around 5 years back and i am 27 yrs now i had consulted neurologist and ortho
User : i had a decision to take ayurvedic treatmnet
Doctor : Do you mean the muscle mass?
User : and even i did MRI scan
User : yeah
Doctor : k
User : and the result was bz of disc dislocation
Doctor : ok
User : and the disc is strucking the nerves which goes to the
User : leg
Doctor : Then are you fine with back pain
User : and block
Doctor : I could understand that
User : i dnt feel much bakc pain
Doctor : but you are not speaking about the cause
User : yeah acordnig to the doctoer which i consulted
User : they said its bz of may be some accident
User : but fortunatly i neever met an accident
User : which hurt my back
Doctor : Do you mean about the prolapse of the disc
User : and i dnt have any leg pain too
User : yeah
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : so you now you are bothered about the calf muscle decreased girth
Doctor : and the weakness
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is muscle aches a side effect of clopidogrel?
- Is muscle pain a side effect of lansoprazole?
- Is muscle stiffness a side effect of minocin?
- Fluttering sensation in leg calf muscle
- Low blood pressure personality
- Muscle indentation in calf of leg
- Hematoma in calf muscle leg itches
- Soar muscle leg calf
- Blood and sticky liquid
- Low blood pressure in terminal patients
- Flutters in legs calf muscles early pregnancy
- Is muscle cramps a side effect of entacapone?
- Nutrilite for low blood sugar
- Is incoherent speech a side effect of forteo?
- Lisinopril low blood sugar