Detection of Ulcerative colitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello I have a question sir
Doctor : plz proceed with your Query
User : i2 years ago my doc diagnosed me with colitis. since htne I have had no problems,excercisa all the time and eat whatever I want. Is there a chance there was a misdiagnosis?
User : 2 years*
Doctor : Colits is a broad term
it just indicates that you just had an inflamation of the part of intestine
User : ulcerative colitis. It was in the 6inches closest to my rectum and didnt extend any further. I had another exam and he didnt find anything.
Doctor : ok
User : is there a chance it was misdiagnosed? how do I go about finding out>
Doctor : if there is no symptoms why to worry now?
User : I wanted to join army but thet need a waiver
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ulcerative colitis vs colitis
- Ulcerative colitis versus colitis
- Is headache a side effect of phenazopyridine?
- Is headache a side effect of pseudoephedrine?
- Nausea stomach cramps diarrhea leg pain
- Newborn stinky gas
- Is peeling of skin a side effect of retin-a?
- Ulcerative colitis prostatitis
- Is cough, increased a side effect of reyataz?
- Nausea after napping
- Oily stringy bowel movements
- Guava in ulcerative colitis
- Is inverted nipple a side effect of premarin?
- Ulcerative colitis cerebral aneurysm
- Normal to feel pulse in stomach