Depressive disorder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : Hi
User : My girlfriend is being treated for major depressive disorder
User : She is taking Clonazepam to help with some sleeping issues that have accompanied the depression
Doctor : k
User : Last evening, desperate to resolve anxiety issues, she took 3.5 mg, instead of her prescribed 0.5 mg dosage
Doctor : k
User : She is unable to stand up
User : Very weak
User : But is lucid
Doctor : k sure i can help you with this
User : Please do
Doctor : this problem can be solved with the tips i provide yu with
Doctor : it is a benzodiazepam
Doctor : when taken in high doses it causes low bp
Doctor : is she having breathing problems
Doctor : before that i need few details please provide
Doctor : is she in a confusion state?
Doctor : ask her to sleep with head end elevated
Doctor : this will increase blood circulation to head
Doctor : give her plenty of oral fluids along with fruit juices
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mild depressive disorder
- What is the treatment for depression and fibromyalgia
- Is diarrhea a side effect of augmentin es-600?
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of cellcept?
- Suggest treatment for depression restlessness and lack of concentration
- Is itching skin or rash a side effect of azor?
- Depressive disorder treatment
- Depressive disorder nec
- What is major depressive disorder
- Is bleeding gums a side effect of allopurinol?
- How long should s zatenlo be taken for overcoming depression
- How to overcome my breathlessness problem
- 29622 major depressive disorder
- How to treat depression due to loss of mother
- Is itching skin a side effect of aripiprazole?