Depression medications - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hey i have a question
Doctor : ok
Proceed with your query
User : Is it possible to retrieve a medication (perscription required) without parental knowledge?
User : I would be willing to pay full price to keep it off their insurance
Doctor : without parenteral knowledge? means..
User : i dont want them to know i need the medication
User : its for depression
what is your age?
User : 17
User : If we run out of time please email me at YYYY@YYYY ?
why you dont want your parents to know about your medications?
any specific reason?
User : Its a long story
Doctor : these are prescription only drugs and the doctor prescribing is bound by the laws
User : Ive done all the research, ive felt this way for years, i just need to know if there is a way to legally attain the medicine
Doctor : to legally attain the medicine you have to fulfill the criteria as laid down in the law
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Free medical help for depression
- Drugs/medication for ureterocele
- Dns depression medication
- Drugs/medication for membranous nephropathy
- Who gets thalmic pain syndrome
- Drugs/medication for auditory agnosia
- Tablets for testis pain
- Drugs/medication for adult ureterocele
- Tailbone pain and tingling
- Drugs/medication for chronic cervical abrasion
- Testicular pain for years
- Medical conditions that cause depression
- Suggest medication for depression
- Testicular pain and tuberculosis
- Drugs/medication for Depression