Depression from 4years - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can I help you?
User : Im very depressed and wanted to know what I can do to help myself. I dont want to go on medication
I will help you in this.
But before that let me know about you.
User : im 25
User : female
Since How long do you feel depressed?
User : about 4 years since my granny passed away but its gradually got worse over the years. I dropped out of university aswell and this has affected me
Doctor : Okay
Do you stay along with your parents or anyone ?
User : yes i live at home
And is any one always angry with you regarding studies or job ?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Does hypnosis help with depression
- Melanosis coli causes
- Changes in weight with lexapro
- Norethisterone and depression
- Femodene depressed
- Niaspan depression
- Treatment and cure for Immune deficiency syndrome
- Mercilon depression
- Side effects of prozac antidepressants
- Noriday depression
- How to get free antidepressants
- Suspect dumping syndrome causes
- Anger and depression in men
- Symptoms of Severe toothache
- Drugs/medication for Acalculous gallbladder disease